The Vela Ticker Plant is a feed handling solution providing ultra-low latency, normalized access to over 250 venues, with global coverage and support for all major asset classes. Delivered via a single, high-performance, flexible and unified API, as either a software-only deployment or with optional FGPA integration, for lowest possible, determinsitic latencies.
Key features include:
- A unified API for all exchanges, technologies and distribution modes
- Advanced book building for price level and order-by-order books
- Composite order books to provide a comprehensive view of liquidity across multiple venues, e.g., EBBO, NBBO, Options BBO and custom composite configurations
- Line arbitration and support for native recovery mechanisms to ensure full feed resiliency
- All content is normalized to Vela's Market Data Model
- Software deployments optimized for commodity hardware with custom kernel bypass implementation
- Pcap recording and replay live data capture with nanosecond precision timestamps
- In-process library integration to run on the same trading application server, or deployed as a fully managed Ticker Plant apppliance
- Multicast or TCP distribution to connect client applications on separate machines
- Additional enterprise distribution options to power an organization’s complete market data needs including symbology look-up, conflation and delayed services
- Support for third-party vendor protocols, e.g., OpenMAMA, RFA, TREP
- Vendor-neutral entitlements control and reporting system for full policy and audit compliance and effective data and cost controls
- APIs support C++, C# and Java and run on Windows and Linux
Vela’s Ticker Plant software and appliances enable access to critical, time-sensitive market data events through a single API designed to power critical trading applications while reducing total cost of ownership.
Find out more
Please complete the form below to get access to the product sheet.