Vela is pleased to announce the recent addition of Euronext Block MTF, a Pan-European platform enabling conditional orders and to safely source unique LIS liquidity, to SuperFeed.
Venue details for Euronext Block MTF:
- Allows participants to trade blocks in a safe environment, limiting price impact
- Sources unique liquidity, strong focus on executing small & midcap stocks
- Favours size over speed: members benefit from size priority in the matching process, improving fill rates for larger blocks and reducing the impact of interacting with smaller orders
- Supports both conditional and firm order types
- Price discovery and potential for price improvement: accepts pegged orders as well as limit and market orders, and midpoint orders can match any other order type
- Randomised auctions to protect execution price and maximise liquidity
- Rigorous scorecarding, performance monitoring and third-party market toxicity analytics
- 3,000+ stocks are available for trading on the platform, covering 15 national markets: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Click here for more information on this venue.
Euronext Block MTF is now available from SuperFeed’s Equinix LD5 ticker plant and can be disseminated from SuperFeed’s Equinix NY2 ticker plant upon request.
For more information, please contact your Vela account manager.